Friday, February 5, 2010

haphazardly collected


Worn rather randomly on my body is a chain necklace I bought at Gap. Originally, it was twenty-four dollars too much; I found it for three. I love it's versatility however, I'll leave the wearing it over the eyes for Lady Gaga. Also pretty random are these pictures. The snowy path is near my house. I drive passed it quite often. I've always wanted to stop and take a picture of it so, I finally did the other day. The guitar is my brothers. I was sort of testing out my camera to see how close I could take a picture before clarity subsided. It passed the test; pretty good for a digital camera.
The furry leather boots I bought at TJ Maxx. The full price was $400. I got them for an entirely reasonable $60. I treat my feet so well. 

2 comments:

  1. Love the necklace and the boots; both are great steals!

    xx
    theotherchic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i always look forward to your posts. i love the clever variety you get out of that clearance find necklace. props.

    www.SeekingDirtyHairHalo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...