Tuesday, April 12, 2011

blue

A few quick shots before school of my outfit. Taking it easy in head-to-toe jean and an h&m cap I stole from my sister for the day.
I've had a rough couple of weeks. The semester is winding down, but the work sure isn't. I have a few final papers, projects and tests to finish, then done for the semester!
I got the sterling silver necklace over the weekend from Target. I love how simple and thin it is. I like to wear it high on my arm like a bangle or daintily hanging off my wrist.
jean shirt: target
jeans: gap
hat: h&m
necklace worn multi-ways: target

4 comments:

  1. Few can get away with blue on blue, but your lookin smokin :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look wonderful, love the hat. :)


    xoxo,
    Addie
    The Cat Hag

    ReplyDelete
  3. simple and cute blog

    Have a look at my blog too, if you like just drop in

    Thanks and regds

    Vijay
    http://vinothcraig.blogspot.com

    Cool Blogs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! Love your denim layers - those pants are amazing! I can't believe you still have time to take pictures before school - I would be hopelessly late - so more power to you!

    - Che -

    http://www.oddcandy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...