Wednesday, August 4, 2010

right on time

I've been out of it with the blog world lately. My entire summer has been consumed by training for an upcoming marathon (66 days away to be exact). I've been living in tennis shoes and spandex. 
So, my apologies for not keeping up with posts. I have plenty of new pieces to showcase that are currently socked away in the depths of my closet.
New here, is an adorable head-band of my sister's from H&M. The circular plated necklace, which is a little difficult to see is from T.J. Maxx. It's a perfect necklace to throw on when you're in a pinch. It immediately adds interest to the simplest of outfits.
The racerback tank is from Express, silver cuffs-Gap and the long, flowy, chiffon skirt is a little diy. (It originally was a window curtain.) Yeah, I know, kind of weird, but I pride myself on being resourceful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...