Thursday, November 3, 2011

a person. a place. a thing. a state of mind.

dress: h&m
shoes: jeffrey campbell
fur circle scarf: ann taylor
These are my business in the front, party in the back boots. They slightly lack function (geographically speaking..Wisconsin winter on its way.. yikes!) because they're basically backless, but that's what makes them so appealing to me. Also very appealing was their price; over $200 originally, and I got them for $15! The Urban outlet in Chicago. Best. Place. Ever. I'm wearing them here with fur-cuffed socks that are a nice ankle boot accessory. I plan on wearing them with wool tube socks similar to these (I like the athletic orange or salsa) scrunched down with tucked or cuffed jeans. Or maybe a wild and fun patterned pair? With tights? I've got a lot of playing to do.
Also, shout-out to my sister Bri for finding this great scarf. I love its hugeness and blonded fur. You're really good, Bri ;)

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...