Thursday, March 29, 2012

dash of red



on my mom~
scarf: walmart (for $2.50!)
white button-down: the limited
jeans: american eagle
leather wedges: nine west (only $40!) last seen HERE and HERE
jacket: target (for $19.99!)

on my brother~
gray blazer: target
 white button-down: target
jeans: target
shoes: aldo
tie: jcpenny

I helped dress my brother and mom for my brother's Catholic Confirmation this week. The confirmation candidates were asked to wear red, so I thought the best way he could incorporate some red easily without having to go out and spend much, and still look modern, was in a tie. Fashion can be scarce in my small town. The malls don't have the greatest of store options, but we've learned to work with what we've got. My mom and I were surprised to find this one at JCPenny; slim and straight, not too sheeny with a dash of red. We'll take it.
Oh, and the other handsome young fellow with the nice eyes.. that's his friend Colin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...