Wednesday, October 27, 2010

blend out

leopard dress: h&m
tights: target
fur scarf: the limited
gem bracelet: banana republic
shoes: isaac mizrahi for target
mask: pier 1
I've been looking for a sleeved, form-fitting dress in something other than black. I got this little number a few weeks ago for my birthday. I love that it can make a statement all on its own; it doesn't really need accessories, however, the dress's simple shape allows for some fun mixing and matching of other patterns and prints.

2 comments:

  1. I love it how there's so much going on, but it doesn't look too much at the same time. great job!

    come check out my giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the tights! And at Target? You def have a great eye for these things.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...