Wednesday, October 13, 2010

dpe









leather pants: target
v-neck t-shirt: charlotte russe
silver cuff: walmart
jewel ring: ae
shoes: h&m
fur coat: vintage
I just got these faux-leather pants for my birthday, and they're such a nice alternative to jeans. The inner part of the pant has a panel that's another material. I like the contrast of the shiny leather with the matte, stretchy inner fabric. It creates a line down the inner-mid part of the leg which makes them really flattering.
My mom, sisters and me found this fur coat at a Goodwill in another town over from where we live. Its condition is close to immaculate. The inside lining could use a little reinforcing of the stitching, but that's about it. The size and color are great, too.
Love it.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...